Monday, May 11, 2009

Family Pics

It's Kandice again. I figured since it will take roughly a year for Jen to get around to posting these pics, I'd get them up for her. If she wants to tell any stories to go along, she can do that later.

While she and her family were in Idaho for Mother's Day, we made plans to take their family pictures. I used my "favorite aunt" tool to talk the teenagers into changing into their spiffy duds, and this is what we got. I think they turned out really great!


Chance was not happy with this process. I think I got two photos of him smiling...I think. Which really sucks, cause he's a dang good-looking kid, if I say so myself. Hopefully he gets over the "teenage-itis" soon and becomes my Chance again.


I really wish Kenneth's head wasn't in this shot. I really love it otherwise. Maybe when I manage to get my hands on some decent editing software, I'll be able to fix it.


Sadly, Jen spent too much time doing my job and yelling at everyone else to smile! So when they did, she didn't. So there are a lot of photos of her looking like this. Go on a vaca, sis. Life is good! :-)



Katie was my most willing subject, far and away. I need to call her next time I need practice.



Kenneth was no more happy about getting back into his dress clothes than his brothers were about donning them for the first time. I told him as we took this photo that he looked awesome and the tie would make the girls go crazy. He said "It didn't today", referring to going to church with Grandma and Grandpa. So I consoled him with the fact that those girls are used to seeing boys in ties. He was quiet for a bit after this.






I've decided I don't do well in photography with an audience (which pretty much rules out portrait photography as a living!). Posting this photo on the internet is my only form of weak revenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment